Summer is in full swing in southwestern Ontario, and a number of our spring renovation projects are coming to a close. Started at the end of 2018, this Waterloo two-storey century home addition is now complete and we’re excited to reveal the final design.
Built in the early 1900’s, this Waterloo, Ontario home wasn’t quite big enough for this family so they tasked our crew of skilled trades professionals to add more space to their home. The two-storey addition added to the back of the home includes a large open-concept kitchen on the main floor and a master bedroom and ensuite on the second floor.
Some of the features of this Waterloo home addition include:
- Custom kitchen and bathroom cabinetry by Cabinet Effects.
- Engineered oak floors by Twelve Oaks Flooring.
- Tile and backsplash by Richcraft Interiors.
- Double opening patio doors in the kitchen from Bavarian Window Works.
- Low profile, modern rads and towel warmer in the master bathroom and kitchen rads from Kastl & Zuch.
We’ll let the photos speak for themselves. Have a look at this Waterloo two-storey home addition below.
Are you thinking about an addition or renovation for your home?
Let our crew of professional and courteous skilled trades professionals help. View our handy Renovation Guide to get started and then give us a call at 519-664-2245 to speak with one our Project Managers Trent, Art or Stephen.